Atomic Aquatics Venom Frameless Dive Mask
Atomic Aquatics VENOM Frameless
A real treat for your eyes and face.
The VENOM Frameless is incredibly comfortable with low-volume, hydrodynamic construction and exclusive Atomic “Wicked” styling. Co-molded with two silicone materials in two levels of softness and features the exclusive Atomic UltraClear lens. It will change the way you think about dive masks.
- “Gummi Bear UltraSoft” (10 shore) silicone creates an incredibly soft yet reliable face seal.
- More rigid silicone skirt is also soft but won’t collapse, distort or fold.
- Schott Superwite™ UltraClear lens allows up to 96% of available light to reach the eyes.
- Exclusive Atomic “Wicked” styling makes a striking design statement.
- A leap in mask technology, the VENOM Frameless introduces these totally new and unique features.
Two different hardness silicone materials are co-molded together to form the mask skirt which is bonded directly to the glass, eliminating the need for a frame and providing maximum viewing area.
New Face Seal Geometry
New special geometry of the face seal is optimized to take full advantage of the UltraSoft silicone material.
“Gummi Bear UltraSoft” Face Seal
Provides an incredibly soft and accommodating face seal for all kinds of faces.
Rigid Silicone Skirt
Also soft but won’t collapse, distort, or fold under pressure or in turbulent conditions. Keeps the skirt centered on the face for a reliable seal.