SeaLife ReefMaster RM-4K Ultra-Compact Underwater Camera
The SeaLife RM-4K features brilliant 14mp still images and vivid 4K video in an incredibly small package that's easy to hold and use alone or with attached lights like the SeaLife Sea Dragon. The ultra-compact removable inner camera and robust external housing mounts easily to a light tray. The easy, 4-button control system makes catching the action an effortless process. The ReefMaster offers WiFi sharing ability, so you can wirelessly preview, download, and share pictures & videos to a smartphone or tablet.
The easy to hold ergonomic housing was specially designed for use underwater, while the housing is easy to hold and use even with one hand, the tough enclosure also features a unique closing system – a “Pressure Lock” thumb screw that exerts the optimal amount of pressure on the housings O-ring seal. The waterproof housing encases the small inner camera and also stores a powerful drying agent called “Moisture Muncher” next to the camera that prevents internal fogging caused by heat and humidity trapped inside the housing.
With the expandable memory of the ReefMaster RM-4K, you can use Micro SDHC memory cards up to 128GB, ensuring you have room to shoot & save all of your video content. It also has a time-lapse function – shooting at set time intervals and saves as a video file or series of still images.
The compact RM-4K is easily expandable with popular SeaLife accessories, including one or two Sea Dragon lights, and available 10x close-up or super macro lens. Its 2.0” TFT color LCD screen creates a sharp and easily visible display on the small camera.
- 14 megapixel Panasonic® CMOS image sensor for sharp colorful pictures
- 4K Ultra HD Video @ 30fps and 1080p HD video @ 60 fps
- 140° Fisheye Lens – Get close to your subject and still fit everything into the picture
- Underwater color-correction modes – Underwater Deep for diving and Underwater Shallow for snorkeling
- Easy 4 button controls
- Wi-Fi – wirelessly preview, download and share pictures/videos to smart phone or tablet with “SeaLife ReefMaster” app
- Expandable memory using micro SDHC/SDXC memory card up to 128GB
- Waterproof to 130ft / 40m
- Compact design for easy handling and lightweight travel
- Focus from 12” (30cm) to infinity (10X Close-up Lens or Super Macro Lens optional accessory)
- Time lapse shooting at set time intervals – saves as video file or series of still images
- Removable Li-ion rechargeable battery – 900 mAh / 3.8V / 3.42Wh for 2+ hours video or 500+ images
- 2.0” 230K Hi-res TFT color LCD
- Expandable with popular SeaLife accessories (One or two Sea Dragon Photo-Video-Dive Lights, Close-up Lens, Super Macro Lens)
- Focal Length: 2.5 mm (35 film equivalent = 14mm)
- Focus type: Instant fixed-focus lens
- Shutter response time: 0.30 seconds (AKA Shutter Lag)
- Focus Range: 12 inches to Infinity (30cm to infinity)
- Field of View*: 140° diagonal Fisheye Wide Angle Lens
- Shutter speed: 1/25 to 1/2000 second
- Shooting modes: Single, Burst (3, 7, 15 or 30 photos @ 1 photo/sec), Time Lapse Photo and Time Lapse Video
- White Balance (WB): Auto, Underwater Shallow, Underwater Deep, Daylight, Cloudy, Tungsten, Fluorescent
- ISO: Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600 and 3200
- Exposure Compensation: Exposure from -2.0 to +2.0 in 0.3 increments
- Delay Timer: Off, 2 sec and 10 sec
- LCD: 2.0” TFT LCD color display 230K resolution (240 * RGB * 320)
- Memory: Micro SDHC/SDXC memory card up to 128GB (Sold separately).
- Read/write speed: 10MB/s
- PC connection: PC: Windows XP / 7 and up or MAC: OS 10.8 and up
- Output ports: 1x USB 2.0 out (for charging the battery and downloading to computer) + 1x Micro HDMI out (for direct connection to HDTV)
- Battery: Removable Li-ion battery (900 mAh / 3.8V / 3.42Wh)
- Battery life: Still images: 2+ hours (Approx. 500+ images). Video: 1.5 hours at 1080p and 1.2+ hours at 4K
- WiFi range: 100ft (33m) on land.
- Waterproof: Individually depth tested to 130’ (60 m)
- Shockproof: 3ft / 1m
- Buoyancy: Negative; -17 grams underwater
- Operating temp: Land: 0°F to 120°F (-18°C to 50°C). Underwater: +33°F to +110°F(.5 °C to 44°C)
- Storage temp: -20°F to +140°F(-29°C to +60°C)
- Tripod mount: Standard ¼-20 tripod threads
- Weight: 7.1 ounces (202 grams) UW housing w/ inner camera and battery.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): UW Housing: 1.9” x 4.1” x 2.6” (4.9cm x 10.5cm x 2.6cm). Inner camera: 1.3” x 2.3” x 1.6” (3.3cm x 5.8cm x 4.1cm)
- ReefMaster RM-4K inner camera
- ReefMaster underwater camera housing
- Wrist strap
- USB cable 30”/75cm (USB-A to micro-B)
- Moisture Muncher 1-capsule sampler