- High quality glass for improved underwater vision
- Superior light transmission
- Optimum face seal
- Built with anti-reflective coating technology
Venom ARC by Atomic Aquatics has made a revolution in the dive mask industry. This product encompasses all of the best features from the previous Atomic models, offering unparalleled comfort, view angle, and visibility.
What really makes this mask stand out, is a superb quality lens, made from Schott Superwhite glass. It is not only strong and durable but also allows for clearer and crisper vision, as well as higher light transmission than any other lens before. The anti-reflective coating technology further increases the amount of light entering the mask and makes seeing through the mask better above and below the water. Such an effect is achieved through adding the Metal Oxide Coating to both sides of the lens.
As for the skirt design, the Venom features a double feathered edge silicone rubber skirt. Combined with the wide split strap and easy to use buckles it ensures a comfortable fit and perfect seal on the face. Thanks to the low volume of the mask, the lens is brought closer to your face for an even broader field of view.
All in all, Venom ARC by Atomic Aquatics is an advanced dive mask that will increase contrast and clarity underwater, at the same time reducing eye strain even under limited visibility conditions.
To sum up, some of the most prominent features of Atomic Aquatics Venom ARC Dive Mask are:
- New UltraClear Schott Superwite glass lens with exceptional optical clarity;
- Patented SubFrame design with hydrodynamic styling and no external frame;
- Double-layer, dual-color silicone skirt keeps the mask comfortably secure;
- One-window / low volume design for unobstructed forward vision and wide viewing angles;
- Simple squeeze-to-adjust mask strap;
- Lifetime warranty against frame breakage.