DIPNDIVE Gift Cards are convenient to buy, redeem, and suitable for any occasion. Use this opportunity to give your family, friends, or anybody you know the gift of choice so they can get that special item that was sitting in their wish list. Gift Cards may be used toward the purchase of any product or service in DIPNDIVE catalog selection.
How to order a gift card:
Gift Cards are delivered instantly electronically in a code format via email, with no shipping charges, no worries that your gift will be delayed somewhere. There is no physical gift card. Simply place your order on the website, provide the name of the recipient, email address, your gift message, and make a payment as you would do with any regular order.
To redeem your gift card online:
When you check out you'll be given the option to use your gift card as a payment method. Your final price will change according to the amount of your gift card. A gift card holds a balance, which can be spent over more than one order. Gift card balances are applied to the total value of an order, which can include taxes and shipping. Remember, if your order is less than the amount on your gift card the remaining balance will be stored in your account for future orders.
Terms and Conditions of Gift Cards:
- Gift Cards do not expire.
- The balance due on an order that exceeds the gift card amount must be paid by credit card.
- Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's gift card account and is not transferable.
- Gift cards are non-transferable.
- Gift cards cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
- Gift cards may not be purchased or redeemed for international orders.
- Gift cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a refund.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards.
- DIPNDIVE retains the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if fraudulently obtained gift cards have been tried to be redeemed through the DIPNDIVE Website