- One of the most popular masks in the world
- Light and compact
- Minimum eye-lens distance
- Revolving strap buckles
- Reduced internal volume
If you are looking for a mask that has been in a product line for years and has proven itself to be a universal and quality mask then look no further. The Focus is the traditional battle horse of the Cressi range and one of the most popular masks in the world. It is one of the first dive masks with inclined glasses, patented technology of Cressi.
Lightweight and compact, it has a soft hypoallergenic silicone skirt, complete with a double feathered edge seal that provides an excellent fit and high level of comfort even with prolonged use.
- Front vision. A low volume mask with minimum eye-lens distance ensures an excellent field of view in all directions.
- The silicone mask strap is a wide split strap design for even dispersion for increased fit and comfort.
- 100% Pure silicone. Mask in pure, highly durable, and comfortable hypoallergic silicone. The Cressi Focus provides an excellent seal on most facial shapes, thanks to the large inner flange.
Progressive Lenses Optional. On the Focus, it is possible to install graduated optical lenses, from –1.00 to –8.00 diopters with 0.5 diopter intervals.
Quick Buckles. The strap buckles are revolving for instant adjustment making the mask easy to put on.
Nose Pocket. It has an easy-to-reach one-hand nose pocket for ear equalization, which can be utilized even when wearing thick gloves.
Tempered lenses. All the lenses are tempered glass for maximum clarity.
To protect the mask when not in use the Focus comes with a hard plastic protective mask box.
The reduced internal volume makes the Focus perfect for all uses: snorkeling, scuba diving, and skin diving.
- Type: two-lens mask
- Tempered lenses
- Versions: transparent silicone, black silicone
- Materials: liquid silicone, hi-tech polymers
- Strap buckles: revolving, instant adjustment
- Internal volume: low
- Dimensions of frame: 157 x 70 mm
- Weight: 175 g
- Graduated lenses (optional): from –1.00 to –10.00 dioptres with intervals of 0.5 dioptres
- For snorkeling, scuba diving, and skin diving