Cressi Frog Plus Open Heel Fins embody over half a century of experience Cressi has, manufacturing dive equipment. The fins are made of three materials - rubber, trilaminate polymer and silicone.
The engineering plastic used for the blade has been carefully chosen to engineer the fin that is not too demanding and can be used without excessive muscular effort for prolonged periods. Thanks to this, they are a pleasure to use, regardless of the diver’s skill level. The fins are a good choice for those who are trying scuba diving for the first time but also for those who practise the sport occasionally. The unusual construction of the fin, with the foot pocket being placed underneath the blade, creates a great channeling effect and a significant increase in performance.
The shoe pocket, made from soft elastomer, is extremely comfortable, and, together with an easy-to-use adjustment strap, makes the fin easy to put on and take off, even in the water.
Wearing the fins and actually diving with them proves to be very comfortable, they don’t cause any cramps or pain in the legs after usage. Keeping with the Cressi tradition, when needed, the fin shows its remarkable character, capable of helping the diver in any situation.
- Revolutionary Blade Three-Material Design
- Foot Pocket: Rubber
- Blade: Techno-Polymer
- Channels: Silicone Based Material
- Patented Foot Pocket Design Increases Blade Area by 20%
- Dual Density Techno Polymer Blade Provides Power
- Ultra-Durable and Nearly Indestructible
- Impact Resistant Non-Corrosive Squeeze-Style Quick-Release Buckles
- Adjustable Straps with Large Grip Tab