- Short adjustable fins
- Mesh bag included
- For snorkeling and swimming
- Perfect for traveling
- The foot pocket accommodates 3-4 consecutive sizes
The Cressi Palau SAF (Short Adjustable Fin) are short lightweight fins, perfect for snorkeling and swimming. Additionally, they would be perfect for those who practice water sports that only need the fins in particular situations. For example, all kinds of surfing and windsurfing, rafting, canoeing, etc.
They combine the convenience and versatility of the adjustable fin with the comfort of a full-foot pocket.
- Palau SAF has a very soft, short blade and a foot pocket that allows it to be put on in seconds, even when in the water.
- The strap has a strong ring on the upper part to allow reversal of the strap itself or to fix the fins to the body or the equipment.
- The side rails on the blade of each fin help to achieve a better kick and maintain stability while in the water.
Thanks to the compact size, the fins are easy to travel with, and a mesh bag, which comes included in the set, will help you conveniently carry the fins, as well as ensure faster drying after a swim or a dive.
Cressi Palau fins come in three sizes and a variety of colors to choose from. What is more, the foot pocket has been designed to accommodate at least 3-4 consecutive sizes and allow the fin to be worn over thin footwear.
- Material: Thermoplastic
- Foot Pocket Type: Open Heel
- Blade Type: Short, not vented
- Blade Stiffness: Medium-High
- Blade Length: 11.5 cm / 4.5 in
- Weight (1 fin): 1.1lb
- Performance: Medium-Low