- Material: 500 and 1000 denier Cordura
- 2 large accessory pockets with Velcro fastening
- Rigid, padded back support panel
- Ventral strap that is separate from the bag
- Chest harnessing
- 3 air relief valves
- 2 accessory rings in engineering plastic
- 2 snap hook rings
- Size indicator clearly visible on the shoulder strap
- Buoyancy: 13.3 kg (XS), 14.3 kg (S), 15.3 kg (M), 17.3 kg (L), 20.4 kg (XL)
A new jacket in extremely strong 500 and 1000 denier Cordura, with excellent buoyancy, even on smaller sizes. It has been specifically created for diving centres and for renting.
Start was specifically created to meet the need to offer a very strong and indestructible jacket that would last longer even when subjected to the particularly demanding daily use of diving centres and renting.
Therefore, a combination of materials from the strongest that the market has to offer was chosen. The jacket is made entirely from 500 and 1000 denier Cordura.
The structure is traditional, but the bag is larger, to guarantee good buoyancy even on the smaller sizes, thus countering the typical habit that beginners have of using too much weight.