- Splash Guard to reduce the entrance of water.
- Top Valve to avoid entrance of water during submersion.
- Ergonomic shape for maximum comfort.
- Mouthpiece and corrugated piece in hypoallergenic silicone.
- Drainage well for quick and easy emptying.
A soft silicone mouthpiece, completely dry top, effective splash guard, corrugated breathing tube, and a large exhaust valve - all of this is about the Supernova Dry Snorkel by Cressi. The product is manufactured from prime quality materials, which makes it safe and comfortable to use.
- The Supernova Dry snorkel has a unique Splash Guard at the top which greatly reduces the entrance of water during use on the surface. The dry top and splash guard ensure double protection against water entering the tube both when submerged and on the surface.
- The end part has a corrugated piece that is smooth on the inner side and keeps the snorkel away from the mouth during use when scuba diving.
- A special water collection well, with a large elliptic valve, allows quick and easy expulsion of water.
The replaceable angled mouthpiece and corrugated tube section are both made from Hypoallergenic Silicone adding comfort and function.
All in all, the snorkel is very lightweight, flexible, and easy to pack. You can choose from a variety of color options and even purchase the kids' version of the Supernova Dry snorkel.
The special Valve on top seals the tube as you dive, almost totally preventing the entrance of water when the snorkel is submerged.
In case some water does get in, you will be able to clear it easily thanks to the elliptic purge valve.
An ergonomic contoured shape that prevents jaw fatigue.
A quick-release keeper makes this one a great snorkel.
- Dry top snorkel
- Splash guard
- Hypoallergenic Silicone
- Corrugated tube
- Purge valve
- Ergonomic shape
- Quick-release snorkel keeper