Garmin Varia Seat-Post Quarter Turn Mount
Mount your radar tail light or bike tail light (both sold separately) to the seat post of a second bike with this quarter-turn mount. Includes mount and 2 fitting shims.
Varia™ Rearview Bike Radar
Installing the Seat-Post Mount
1. Use the hex key to remove the screw Callout number one from the seat-post connector Callout number two
2. Place a rubber pad around the seat post, if necessary:
If the seat post diameter is from 27 to 28.6 mm (1.06 to 1.12 in), use the thicker pad.
If the seat post diameter is from 30.4 to 31 mm (1.19 to 1.22 in), use the thinner pad.
If the seat post diameter is from 31 to 31.8 mm (1.22 to 1.25 in), do not use a rubber pad.
3. Place the seat-post connector around the rubber pad.
NOTE: You should align the contours on the rubber pad with the grooves on the inside of the seat-post connector.
4. Replace and tighten the screw.
NOTE: Tighten the seat-post clamp until the mount does not slide on the seat post, or to a maximum torque specification of 3 lbf-in. (0.3 N-m). You should check the tightness of the screw periodically.
5. Align the tabs on the back of the device with the seat-post mount notches Callout number three.
6. Press down slightly and turn the device clockwise until it locks into place.