- The perfect blend of power and efficiency
- Three channels for increased propulsion
- Manufactured in Tecralene® for superior performance
- Orthopedic foot pocket
The Mares Avanti Superchannel FF closed-foot pocket diving fins offer power and efficiency. The length and compactness of the blades make them ideal for traveling.
The diving fins have a blade length that varies from 32 to 37 cm, depending on the size.
- Orthopedic foot pocket. The thermoplastic rubber foot pocket has an orthopedic design that allows it to be used barefoot or with neoprene socks. The shape that wraps around the instep and the part above the heel has a differential thickness edge for prolonged use.
- Teclarene blade. The blade is mainly made of Tecralene® so that it is elastic but soft even for beginners, but thanks to the channels, the performance is of a medium-high level.
- Made using Channel Thrust technology, which deforms the channels during the flat phases, increasing the size of the blade and consequently the thrust. Soft longitudinal inserts allow a controlled deformation of the fin blade while kicking. This channel shape moves a greater amount of water resulting in more thrust for the same effort.
The design and materials of the Avanti Superchannel FF diving fins make them ideal for recreational diving but also for snorkeling.
- Orthopedically designed foot pocket
- Tecralene blade for superior performance and durability
- 3-channel design for increased propulsion
- Blade length:35.5cm / 14in (size 42/43)
- Blade thrust area: 650cm² / 100.7in² (size 42/43)
- Weight of single fin: 0.7kg / 1.5lb (size 42/43)