The Training Buoy can be used for dives from the shore and from a boat as the perfect floating support, especially during training and classes. It allows multiple freedivers to prepare at the same time before the dive. Four lateral handles can be used by multiple athletes (during training sessions for example). Any useful items (mask, water bottle etc.) can be hooked to external rings or placed within a dedicated space inside the buoy, accessible through two zippers. To increase visibility as much as possible, it is available in bright red with a white stripe on the top side. The training buoy has dual layer construction. The exterior is comprised of a sturdy Cordura lining for durability, combined with an inner bladder fitted with an overpressure/relief valve and an inflation valve. On the bottom side of the buoy is a reinforced area with a stainless steel ring to attach a descent line, as well as various water drainage points. The Training Buoy is a product specifically for freediving, considering even the smallest of details.
- Four outside handles for pre-dive preparation.
- Ample inside space to contain the line during transportation.
- External pocket with zip.
- Oral inflator and overpressure valve.
- Stainless steel D-ring to connect the free diving line.
- 12 holes for water drainage.
- Dive Flag and Flag Support not included.