- 3/2mm TechnoButter 3 neoprene
- Fullsuit for men
- Z.E.N. Zip Closure
- Krypto knee pads
- For surfing in warm and temperate water
O’Neill Psycho One Back Zip Men’s wetsuit is made of 3/2mm neoprene. Psycho One is a premium quality full wetsuit that will be perfect for surfing in warm and temperate waters.
Psycho One has Krypto knee pads that add abrasion protection to the knee area. Additionally, this surfing wetsuit has Plasma wrist and ankle seals to create perfect insulation from water entering those areas.
- TechnoButter 3 and TechnoButter 3 Firewall cover the whole body. This unique hydrophobic material perfectly retains body heat. TB3 is lightweight, flexible, durable, and dries quickly – a perfect combination for a premium wetsuit.
- Fluid Seam Weld construction includes a silicone-based urethane sealed exterior and a triple-glued and blind stitched interior, making a wetsuit watertight, long-lasting, and stretchy.
- Z.E.N. zip closure. Unlike the usual back zipper, the Z.E.N. zip is smaller; thus, it keeps you warmer and allows you to move more effortlessly. Additionally, it has an Anti-flush barrier-2 with drain holes to retain heat even better.
O’Neill’s wetsuits stand out from other brands thanks to their excellent quality and attention to detail. These wetsuits have fewer seams, which improves their flexibility. Furthermore, the Psycho One even has seamless paddle zones. All seams are glued with Aqua Alfa Solvent Free Lamination, an eco-friendly water-based solution. Buy O'Neill’s wetsuit and choose an incredibly lightweight and flexible piece of surf wear.
- Wetsuit for surfing in warm and temperate waters
- Designed for men
- 3/2mm neoprene
- TechnoButter 3 and TB3 Firewall on the whole body
- Z.E.N. Closure (back zip)
- Anti-flush barrier-2 with drain holes
- Plasma wrist and ankle seals
- Krypto knee pads
- Minimal seams
- Fluid Seam Weld
- Aqua Alfa Solvent Free Lamination