ScubaPro Twin Jet Full Foot Fins
Split fins are fun. They're fast and maneuverable, and by keeping the fins within your body's slipstream and using a relaxed flutter kick, you can comfortably cover a lot of ground without cramping leg muscles or straining ankles. Less energy expended means less air consumed and less overall fatigue, and that equals a more enjoyable time spent kicking around under water.
When it comes to having fun while finning, the TWIN JET FULL FOOT leads the pack. This lively kicker offers all of the performance characteristics of the adjustable Twin Jet but with a comfortable full foot pocket for barefoot diving in warm water.
You won't find a better provider of full foot split fin propulsion than the TWIN JET FULL FOOT. Employing what's known as "propeller technology," the distinctive split hydrofoil shape of the blade allows water to flow between and around each of the twin blades, which flex independently to produce propulsion in much the same manner as a propeller. These blades are also angled to provide symmetrical power on both up and down strokes, creating a smooth and stable kicking motion that gets you moving without wearing you out.
The soft foot pocket with extended soleplate makes for some comfortable kicking while generating impressive propulsion and total control. When you're ready to have fun in the water, slip your feet into a pair of TWIN JET FULL FOOTS and let the fun begin.
- Durable Monprene construction will last a lifetime of active diving.
- Patented split fin propeller technology produces lots of propulsion with minimal effort.
- Drag-reducing vents where foot pocket and blade meet radically decrease drag on both up and down strokes.
- Foot pocket's extended soleplate allows you to maximize the amount of energy you expend on each kick without wasting energy.
- Click on fin Size Chart for more details.
Sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL.
Colors: Black, Yellow.