When you combine the powerful Sea Dragon 3000SF Pro Dual Beam with the Micro 3.0 camera, you’ve created the perfect duo. The bright yet also warm and color-friendly Sea Dragon has a wide and even beam angle that covers the shooting angle of the Micro 3.0 camera well. The set includes a Flex-Connect single tray and grip and allows for easy expansion into more lighting options.
The compact Sea Dragon 3000SF Pro Dual Beam Photo-Video light is the perfect all-around photo, video, and dive light. With a simple one-button push, you can switch from the wide 120° beam to a narrow 1500 lumen 15° spot beam. For imaging, the spot beam offers many creative opportunities such as creating a narrowly focused snoot or stage spotlight effect. The spot beam also serves as a primary or secondary dive light for most diving applications.
The SeaLife Micro 3.0 Camera is the latest and third generation of the popular permanently-sealed Micro camera series. The camera is leak-proof with no O-rings to lube or maintain, so there is never a worry about flooding the camera. Like its forerunners, the Micro 3.0 features an ergonomic, compact design with easy-to-use controls and menus. The Micro 3.0 camera offers impressive still images with its large SONY® 16MP CMOS sensor, and vibrant 4K Ultra HD video. You can even shoot 8MP stills while you’re recording video. Since it’s permanently sealed, the Micro 3.0 has a large 3-plus hour battery good for a full day of diving and built-in 64GB of memory to store thousands of photos and hours of video.
The Sea Dragon 3000SF Pro Dual Beam’s large COB LED delivers 3000 lumens in an even 120° wide beam. The light offers an impressive 90 CRI (color rendering index) with a proprietary COB LED array that replicates natural sunlight (A CRI of 100 would be just like natural sunlight). The 15° spot beam has a CRI of 70. The light also has two 88°, 180 lumen red LEDs for night diving.
The camera’s ease of use starts with the three wide “Piano key” buttons that are easy to locate and control, even with dive gloves on. The intuitive Micro 3.0’s Easy Setup feature quickly guides you through the correct settings based on the shooting environment, depth and lighting accessories being used.
Micro 3.0 users can fine-tune their underwater images with a new manual white balance adjustment and the ability to capture images in RAW format, for those that want to edit their images later.
The built-in wide-angle 100° lens allows the diver to get close to the subjects while still keeping everything in the picture.
Lighting is easy, use the Micro 3.0 with Sea Dragon underwater LED photo/video lights (or other constant LED light sources). There’s no flash or cable to sync to an external strobe. Simply turn your light on and adjust the intensity based on the subject, conditions and distance.
The Micro 3.0 offers WiFi sharing ability, so you can wirelessly preview, download, and share pictures & videos to a smartphone or tablet with the free SeaLife Micro 3+ app available at Google Play or Apple App stores.
The large 260K high-resolution 2.4” TFT color LCD display makes capturing and reviewing photos and video easy on the small camera.
Micro 3.0 Features:
- 16 megapixel Sony IMX083 CMOS 1/2.3” image sensor
- iCatch V50 DSP processor
- 4K Ultra HD Video @ 30fps and 1080p HD video @ 120 fps (Super Slo-Mo)
- 260K hi-res 2.4” TFT color LCD
- Permanently sealed – No waterproof door or O-rings to maintain
- Ultra-fast 0.1-second shutter response – Virtually no shutter lag
Easy Setup with five Land & Sea™ scene modes:
- Land Auto – Above water pictures and videos
- Land Sports/Action – Above water action scene with continuous burst shooting (10 JPEG pictures in 1 sec)
- Dive – Adds color correction while diving in deeper water
- Snorkel – Adds color correction while snorkeling or diving in shallow water
- Underwater Light – Underwater pictures and videos with Photo-Video light
Three built-in digital underwater color correction filters (white balance modes):
- Underwater Deep for deeper tropical, blue/cyan water
- Underwater Green for colder, green/emerald water
- Underwater Shallow for shallow tropical, blue/cyan water
SeaLife Micro 3.0 Camera Features
- Manual White Balance Adjustment to customize underwater color correction to your specific depth and water conditions
- Continuous Burst Shooting – shoots 10 high resolution 16MP JPEG pictures in 1 second
- RAW image format – Hi-res, uncompressed .DNG image files for virtually unlimited photo editing options
- 100° Wide angle lens – 7 element, fully multi-coated, aspheric optical lens
- Stabilization – Electronic stabilization reduces vibration and shake for smooth video recording
- “Piano Key” button controls for easy operation, even with dive gloves on
- Wireless – Preview, download, and share pictures/videos to smartphone or tablet with free Micro 3+ app
- 64GB internal memory holds 10,000 16mp pictures, 140 minutes 4K-30fps video, 205 minutes 1080p-60fps, or 560 minutes 1080p-30fps HD video
- Waterproof to 200ft / 60m
- Picture in Video – capture 8mp still images while recording 4K video
- Compact design for easy handling and lightweight travel
- Fully rubber-armored and impact resistant
- Focus distance from 15” (38cm) to infinity
- Time-lapse shooting at set time intervals – Saves as a video file or series of still images
- Upside-down shooting mode – When mounting camera upside down, pictures and videos are saved upright
- Shortcut mode – Push and hold the menu button to quickly access a specified menu setting
- 2000 mAh / 3.7V / 7.4Wh internal lithium-ion rechargeable battery for 3+ hours video or 1000+ images
- External power mode – Connect and operate the camera with an external power supply (land only)
- LED status light – Confirms charging and transfer status
- Soft textured rubber grip design for a sure grip
Sea Dragon Pro Dual Beam Features
- Powerful 3000-lumen wide beam COB LED (BridgeLux V18 COB LED) and 1500 lumen narrow beam LED (Luminus SST-40-W LED)
- 90 Color Rendering Index (CRI) that mimics natural daylight
- One button control for easy operation. One button to power light on/off and select brightness
- 6 Light modes: Flood 100%, 50%, 25%; Spot 100%, 50%; One red light mode
- 60-minute run time at full power
- Constant brightness – Regulated circuitry so light won’t dim with battery power
- Easy to expand with Flex-Connect™ trays, grip and flex arms
- Quick-release button to detach light and aim in crevices and hard to reach areas
- 120° wide beam evenly illuminates the subject with no hot spots (90° underwater)
- 15° narrow beam for long reach and creative snoot effect (11° underwater)
- Emergency mode emits blinking light or SOS signal to alert others of distress. Activated by holding down the power button for 5 seconds from power-off state
- Depth rated to 330 ft (100m)
- Corrosion-proof metal light head for heat dispersion and durability
- Removable 25Wh 3400 mAh Li-Ion battery w/ charger and international plug adapters included
- Waterproof battery compartment protects internal electronics even if light accidentally floods
- Includes standard single tray, grip, and compact travel case
- Mounting tray with universal ¼-20 screw fits all SeaLife and other brands
- Micro 3.0 camera 64GB WiFi
- Wrist strap
- USB adapter
- USB cable 3ft/90cm
- Neoprene camera pouch
- Sea Dragon 3000SF Pro Dual Beam Photo-Video Light head
- Flex-Connect single tray
- Flex-Connect grip
- 25Wh 3400mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery
- AC Power Adapter
- Charging tray
- Adapter for GoPro® Cameras
- Int’l plug adapters – US/EU/UK/AU
- Spare O-rings, O-ring lubricant, O-ring removal tool
- Sea Dragon Case