This Sharkskin Performance Wear top uses Chillproof 3-layer material for warmth and compression fabric for maximum performance.
Chillproof panels cover the front of the torso and the lower back and kidney area. The arms and shoulders are covered in compression panels to increase endurance and muscle recovery in these working muscles. The compression fabric is also flexible and breathable for fantastic arm movement and temperate regulation and is SPF50+ to provide 100% Sun protection for your arms and shoulders.
Great for paddle watersports, board watersports, sailing, multisport, etc., where you need to keep your torso warm and give your arms and shoulders a performance boost.
Also great for scuba diving and snorkeling in warmer waters. The Chillproof keeps your torso warm, and the compression fabric protects your arms and shoulders from the Sun.
About Performance Wear
Performance Wear uses the best combination of Chillproof 3-layer fabric, where you need warmth
Compression fabric, where you need maximum flexibility and for the best muscle performance
4-Way Stretch neoprene, where you require extra comfort and abrasion resistance to create a range of garments that provide full protection from the elements.
By seeking feedback from and listening to the world’s best watersports athletes, Sharkskin has designed the ultimate performance watersports range.
Chillproof panels to keep you warm and protected from the elements:
- Nylon/Spandex outer layer for superior durability and abrasion resistance.
- 100% windproof and breathable membrane to stop windchill and keep you warm yet regulate body temperature to avoid overheating.
- Hollow yarn 'next to skin' fleece for warmth, comfort, and superior moisture-wicking properties.
Compression panels strategically placed to aid in endurance and muscle recovery:
- Breathable for additional ventilation and to regulate body temperature.
- Lightweight and flexible to allow for maximum movement during intense watersports.
Neoprene panels in the seat and shin areas for extra stretch and comfort:
- 4-Way stretch enables extra flexibility and fit.
- Non-absorbent for enhanced water shedding.
- Durable water repellent finish (DWR) to provide a protective shell that ‘sheds’ water.
- Non-chaffing, itch, and odor-resistant properties mean that garments can be worn for long periods of time.
- Durable seam thread to resist deterioration in saltwater so the garment will last longer.
- Neutrally buoyant tops, so there is no need to add extra weight when diving.
- SPF50+ for sun protection to avoid skin damage and melanoma.
Designed to last
Sharkskin sources the world’s most technically advanced materials, create the highest quality design, and utilize the best manufacturing techniques to create garments that are built to last.
Sharkskin is passionate about watersports activities and cares about minimizing their impact on the environment. They use biodegradable and compostable packaging bags, minimize waste in their manufacturing and design long-lasting products.