The PERDIX 2 is Shearwater's toughest and most reliable full-size computer yet. The armored casing with precision titanium surround bezel and dependable titanium piezo touch buttons protect performance-enhanced electronics.
An aluminosilicate glass lens guards a fantastic 2.2” bright screen and offers improved clarity, impact, and damage resistance. A strong vibration customizable alert system draws attention at critical moments of the dive.
Air integration with up to four Shearwater transmitters allows room to grow from a first computer to a powerful, proven advanced technical diving solution. This is delivered using the trusted and easy-to-find user-changeable single AA battery and familiar ergonomic compact form factor.
Multiple Diving Modes:
1. Air / Nitrox / 3 Gas Nitrox
- 3 gas nitrox recreational computer
2. OC Technical
- Trimix enabled by default
- Optionally air integrated
- Closed Circuit/Bailout
- Trimix enabled
- Constant PO2 for closed circuit
- Optionally air integrated for diluent, oxygen and bailout gases.
- Depth, time, resettable stopwatch function
- Full dive logging
- Tank pressure information accessible in the information screens
Simple and Powerful
- Optional Air Integration
- The Perdix 2 is capable of displaying tank pressure in all modes
High Resolution, easy-to-read display - 2.2" display with vivid, enhanced colour range and saturation.
Impact-resistant toughened aluminosilicate glass screen with superior clarity.
Two Button Interface - Simple to navigate, state-aware menu structure.
User Replaceable Batteries for both Perdix AI and Transmitter - The Perdix 2 works with any standard AA battery and the transmitter uses a 3V CR2 Lithium.
Bluetooth® Wireless Technology - This enables communication with PC, Mac, iPod, and iPad with lower power consumption.
User Customizable Display - Customize your display with information important to you.
Cloud Control - Download and display dive logs quickly with Bluetooth® wireless technology. You can display as much or as little information as you need. The Shearwater cloud is available in 13 languages.
Dive Computer - (WxHxD): 81 x 71 x 38 mm (3.2” x 2.8”x 1.5”)
Weight (Dive computer only) - 190g (4.32 oz)
Ballistic nylon case - (WxHxD): 130 x 105 x 70 mm (5.1”x 4.1” x 2.8”)
Weight - 15g (4.06 oz)
- 3 gas nitrox computer for the serious recreational diver
- User customizable display layout
- Optionally air integrated using Swift transmitters
- Up to 4 transmitters
- User-replaceable AA battery,
- Air, nitrox, trimix capable,
- Quick OC bailout from CC,
- 3 axis, tilt compensated, digital compass,
- Dive planning,
- Bühlmann GF algorithm,
- Strong vibration warning alerts,
- Aluminosilicate toughened glass,
- Optional VPM-B, Optional DCIEM,
- Dive logging,
- Upgradeable firmware,
- Bluetooth® wireless technology,
- Thin, Low-profile Design
PERDIX 2 SPECIFICATIONS:
Screen resolution: 320x240
Display type: LCD with LED backlight
Display size: 5.59cm / 2.2"
Battery type: Single AA (any type)
Battery life: Lithium 1.5V up to 60 Hours
Number of gases: 5 OC / 5 CC
Dive log: Approximately 1,000 Hours
Depth rating: 260m / 850ft
SWIFT TRANSMITTER SPECIFICATIONS:
Battery type (user replaceable): 3V CR2 Lithium
Battery life: up to 300 Hours
Depth rating: 200m / 656ft
Wireless mode: Low-Frequency RF 38kHz