Tusa Hyperdry Elite II Dry Snorkel
The new SP-0101 Hyperdry Elite II snorkel combines all of the best features of TUSA’s snorkels into one. With a low-profile dry top and angled purge chamber, staying dry has never been easier.
- Low profile dry top keeps water out
- Ortho-consciously designed mouthpiece for comfort and reduced jaw fatigue
- Angled purge chamber for efficient and easy clearing
- Colors: Black (BK),Cobalt Blue (CBL), Fishtail Blue (FB), Flash Yellow (FY), Light Blue (LB), Ocean Green (OG), Pearlescent Pink (PP), Siesta Green (SG), Translucent (T)
- Black Silicone: Black (QB-BK), Bronze (QB-BZ), Fishtail Blue (QB-FB), Flash Yellow (QB-FY), Hot Pink (QB-HP), Metallic Dark Red (QB-MDR), Siesta Green (QB-SG)
The Comfort Swivel offers a more comfortable fit since it creates no load on the mouthpiece, straightens out during diving and doesn't get in the way. The swivel adapter makes it possible to slip the mask strap into the slit with no hassles. The two-part construction allows the snorkel to rotate and can be attached in a horizontal position.
High Flow Purge
The High Flow Purge design used on TUSA snorkels offers a covered large diameter purge valve for simple, quick clearing, reducing the amount of water remaining in the mouthpiece in an instant.
Hyperdry Elite Dry Top
A more refined and streamlined version of the Hyperdry MAX, the Hyperdry Elite maintains the same superior dry performance and keeps the snorkel completely void of water by quickly and efficiently closing the gasket when submerged or hit by waves.