TR120 - Scuba Tank Holder
Consists of a rugged, double slotted base with a removable, silicone band and stainless steel hook. The holder is designed to secure 7.25 in. (184 mm) diameter scuba tanks. It can also fit 6.9 in. (175 mm) and 8.0 in. (203 mm) tanks, though the fit will not be as optimal.
- The silicone band can be mounted on either the left or the right side of the base so that you can pull it over your tank in either direction
- The bases are interlocking so you can connect as many together as needed
- Each base can be mounted directly to any hard surface using the six stainless steel screws (included) or using an optional aluminum rail
TR220 - Tank Two Foot Rail Kit. Holds two cylinders.
Aluminum Rails provide the best mounting option. By mounting to an aluminum rail, the tank holders can be easily slid in or out. The rails are available in two convenient lengths: a 2-foot version, which holds 2 tank holders or a 3-foot version, which hold 3 tank holders.
- Each rail includes two end stoppers with thumb screws and stainless steel mounting screws
- Rails have a clear anodized coating to resist corrosion