Learn to Scuba Dive with Dip 'N Dive
Dip 'N Dive opened in 1976 and is the longest active dive shop here in WNY! We have an impeccable safety record here at Dip 'N Dive and our Instructors and Divemasters have well over 100+ years of experience. We've trained 10's of Thousands of diver's here in WNY!
One of the phases to Scuba Diving Certification is having students learn academic's and we believe that most informative and safest way to learn is being face to face in front of your instructor while being taught in a classroom type setting. There are some dive shops that shove you off and have you do your academics online (which will also force you spend additional money to buy study kits). We believe that is WRONG! Why should you have to spend extra money to get the same education? Well....you shouldn't.
Taught in conjunction with NAUI (The National Association of Underwater Instructors) and PADI (The Professional Association of Diving Instructors). NAUI and PADI are the two biggest SCUBA training agencies in the world. We believe teaching at the highest standards possible, which is why people will send their family and friends to us to become SCUBA certified. Consider this when making your decision to get certified!
While many dive shops have come & gone over the years, we remain "The Leader in Diving Education" here in WNY! We are the best because we do it right! We teach at numerous locations throughout WNY for your convenience, while maintaining the highest standards of safety and professionalism.
Only $249 for WNY's only
Premier Scuba Diving Certification Course!
Scuba Diving Certification is a licence to Scuba Dive for the rest of your life!
FREE TUITION for children between the ages of 10-14 with parent/guardian enrolled in a course (one child per enrolled adult, FREE TUITION offer is off of regular priced class, no further discounts apply)!
No other dive shop in WNY has that kind of offer!!!
Why choose Dip ‘N Dive?
- We are the only shop that offers an optional “dual” certification (NAUI/PADI) *call for details
- Also, most other dive shops will charge you an additional fee should you need more time academically or more time in the pool. Due to the fact that everyone learns at a different pace, we don't feel its right to charge you more money because you may have a different learning curve. Rest assured, you will NEVER BE CHARGED AN ADDITIONAL PENNY SHOULD YOU NEED MORE TIME!
- Premium Student Pricing
- FREE TUITION for children 10 - 14 with parent enrolled in a course (one child per enrolled adult)**
- Training at multiple locations across WNY
- Flexible scheduling for those who have active lifestyles, Private Lessons available! Call for details!
- You will be informed of all the possible costs ahead of time. We do not believe in hidden costs
Summer 2016 SCHEDULE
The schedule is updated on a regular basis. Please check back if you don’t see a class that currently fits your schedule, or give us a call 716-837-3483!
|Tonawanda Aquatic Center||Monday & Wednesday||5:45pm - 9pm||8/8 - 8/24|
|Tonawanda Aquatic Center||Sunday||3:30pm - 7pm||9/18 - 10/23|
What's included with the scuba diving certification course?
Here at DIP 'N DIVE, we believe that full transparency about the course should take place before you sign up. We're not going to "surprise" you with additional costs/items needed, etc.
Here is what is included and/or covered with your Scuba Diving Certification Course:
- Pool Sessions (unlimited, if additional training is needed after attending all classes)
- Class Sessions (unlimited, if additional training is needed after attending all classes)
- Instructor Fees
- Pool Fees
- Insurance Fees
- Main Equipment Rental For Pool (BCD, Tank, Regulator)
- Academic Materials While In Class
- Open Water Dives
- Scuba Diving Certification Card
Some additional “personal” items may be needed for the course. Also, we give our divers several different options when it comes to doing their training dives as well! If you have any questions pertaining to anything, you can contact us by either calling 716-837-3483 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fine Print:
Once the course starts, we'll be unable to refund any course fees as these fees are paid prior to the class starting.
**Cannot be combined with any other offer