Aqua Lung Rocket Fins are reputable, tried and true fins, that many divers stand by. Rocket II is a newer improved version of a classic design that introduces improved foot pockets with drain holes and floor ribs to reduce suction. The fin straps have also been reworked. They now include large rubber loops and robust stainless steel buckles.
All rubber construction makes Rocket II incredibly lightweight and effective. These fins, made with simplicity and superior quality in mind remain a favourite option for many tech divers and military forces.
- Large pockets fit even over dry suit boots;
- Lightweight flexible rubber is neutrally buoyant in water;
- Improved foot pocket has drain holes and floor ribs to reduce suction;
- Molded in reinforced grommet type holes for tethering;
- Fin straps have large rubber loops for pulling on them and tether option;
- Sturdy stainless steel buckles with bolt and locknut for easy field repair;
- Popular among military and professional divers.