Atomic Aquatics Ti6 Titanium Dive Pointed Knife
A dive knife is a must-have tool for every diver. Its quality and dependability may be critical in case of some underwater emergencies. Atomic Aquatics Ti6 knife is an instrument that you can really count on. Its blade is made of Titanium, which is more resistant to corrosion and lighter than stainless steel. One side of the blade has a straight edge and the other one a serrated edge.
The handle has ergonomic design with finger grooves for a secure grip, and lays comfortably in hand. What’s more it can be removed for easier cleaning. A lanyard hole helps to keep the knife within reach under all circumstances.
To sum up, Atomic Aquatics Ti6 Titanium Dive Knife is an ideal tool for diving, that will help you cut through kelp or fishing lines easily and will never rust. Some of the prominent features of this knife are:
- Honed Full-Tang Titanium Blade
- Lightweight, Low-Profiled Design
- Durable, has Ergonomic Handle Grip
- Molded Plastic Handle with Finger Grooves
- Wrist Lanyard Hole
- Removable Handle for Super-Easy Cleaning
- 4" (10.2 cm) Curved Blade
- One-Side: Serrated Edge, One-Side: Straight Edge
- Line Cutter