The Bigblue BB3x5 LED diving torch, delivers ultra-high light output of 500 lumens. Combined with a series of smart features and ergonomic design, this powerful handheld device brings ease of use and portability to even the most demanding diver.
1. Three high output 5W LEDs deliver brilliant luminosity.
2. The energy efficient design and excellent quality of the LED guarantees a lifespan of 50,000 hours of burn time, reducing the need for frequent replacement of the bulb.
3. The 6500K white light reflects vibrant colors of the underwater world.
4. Only requires eight 1.5V AA or C Size Alkaline batteries.
5. Also compliant with AA or C Size, 1.2V Ni-MH rechargeable batteries.
6. The Hi-Lo power output levels let you choose between two output levels, Hi at 100% or Lo at 70%, extending the burn time and allowing for more control of brightness reflections off objects,
7. The rotary magnetic switch not only makes it easy to switch between the Hi-Lo power output, but is also built to be insulated from all internal parts, eliminating the risk of leakage through switch malfunction.
8. Choose from a range of colors for the main body of the torch - Black, blue, yellow, and pink.
9. Thermal protection system prevents the torch from overheating by automatically cutting off its power in cases where there is prolonged use on land, or exposure to temperatures above 70C. As soon as the torch cools off, the light comes back on.
10. The safety lock on the switch keeps the torch from being accidentally switched on during transportation.
Product Specifications - BB3x5
Light Source 3 x 5W LED
Light Output 500 lumens
Casing Material Non-corroding, polycarbonate plastic case
Power Source 8 AA or C size batteries, Alkaline 1.5V or Ni-MH 1.2V
Angle Of Light Beam 60 degrees
Safety Designs Thermal protection system prevents the light from overheating
Color Temperature 6500K
Available Colors Black, Blue, Yellow, Pink (semi-translucent body)
Light Efficiency Equivalent to a 25 watt halogen bulb
Burn Time AA size batteries: Up to 12 hours, first hour at full lumens followed by gradual reduction. C size batteries: Up to 20 hours, first 2 hours at full lumens, followed by gradual reduction
Maximum Depth 100m
Size 80mm x 210mm
Grip Pistol and lantern grips included
Weight 760gr (net of batteries)
Bouyancy +75g(with AA batteries)
-285g(with C batteries)
Switching System Rotary magnetic switch system
Transportation Lock Closure system with locking button
Front Glass Tempered optical glass
Thickness 5mm - 68mm diameter