Capture the underwater world with perfect pictures everytime with this ultra compact and powerful focus light. The Bigblue FF 1x5W Aluminum LED Diving light comes with an innovative Auto Flash-Off function, giving you better control over lighting and prevents that annoying spot light from spoiling your picture perfect shots. Combined with brilliant luminosity, durable aluminum construction and reliable performance, this is one diving torch you must take with you on your next underwater photo shoot.
1. The high output Cree LED delivers reliable luminosity with a burn time that is 4 times that of the ordinary halogen torch.
2. The Auto Flash-Off comes on automatically for 1 second when your underwater strobe is triggered, avoiding that accidental spot light from ruining your pictures.
3. The long-lasting LED bulb guarantees a lifespan of 50,000 hours of burn time, reducing the need for periodic replacement of the bulb.
4. The 6500K white light reflects the true vibrant colors of the underwater world.
5. Only requires 1.5V AA Size Alkaline batteries, which are available everywhere.
6. Also compliant with 1.2V AA Ni-MH Size rechargeable batteries
7. The Rotary Magnetic Switch is built to be insulated from all internal parts, eliminating the risk of leakage.
8. Choose from a range of metallic colors for the main body of the torch.
9. The thermal protection system prevents the torch from overheating by cutting off the power, in case of prolonged use on land, or when the torch has been exposed to temperatures above 70°C. As soon as the torch cools off, the light comes back on.
10. The safety lock on the switch keeps the torch from being accidentally switched on during transportation.
Light source Cree LED, with optical diffusion lens
Light output 250 Lumens
Casing material Anodized, anti-corrosive, aluminum alloy
Colors A choice of different main body colors:
Amber, Emerald, Ruby and Sapphire
Power source 4 AA batteries, Alkaline 1.5V or Ni-MH 1.2V
Angle of light beam 60°
Color temperature 6500K
Light efficiency Equivalent to a 8 watt halogen bulb
Up to 6 hours
Burn time Gradual reduction of output strength until switched off
Maximum depth 100m
Weight in air 460gr (with batteries)
Weight in seawater 120gr (with batteries)
Switching system Rotary magnetic switch system
Transportation lock Closure system with blocking button
Front glass Tempered optical glass
Thickness 5mm - 41mm diameter
Lantern handles Anodized, anti-corrosive, aluminum alloy