BigBlue FF 4x5 AFO Focus Light
FF4x5 LED or AFO
The Bigblue FF4x5 aluminum LED dive light delivers a stunning 750 lumen light output with an optional Automatic-Flash-Off function. By merging quality materials, long-lasting performance, and reliability, this diving light can satisfy needs of the most demanding divers and underwater photographers. The Bigblue FF4x5 aluminum LED diving torch comes in two versions:
Light only, no extra feature for photography focus light
Light with AFO feature, giving the user the opportunity to use it as a focus light in photography
What is the AFO feature?
The Bigblue AFO feature is our innovative Auto-Flash-Off function. When one of our Bigblue lights has the AFO feature, it gives you better control over lighting by turning off the light for one second when your strobe flashes opposite the light. This allows your strobe (when triggered) to illuminate your subject, and prevents the annoying spot light from spoiling your picture perfect photos!
This light, with or without the AFO feature provides brilliant luminosity at 750 lumens, durable aluminum construction and reliable performance - this is one diving torch you must take with you on your next dive!
1. The beam angle is clean and even with no hot-spots or periphery rings to ruin video or photos.
2. The OPTIONAL Auto-Flash-Off feature allows the user to mount this light as a focus light.
3. The long-lasting LED bulb guarantees a lifespan of 50,000 hours of burn time, reducing the need for periodic replacement of the bulb.
4. The 6500K white light reflects the true vibrant colors of the underwater world.
5. Only requires eight 1.5V AA size Alkaline batteries, which are available everywhere. Also compatible with 1.2V AA size NiMH rechargeable batteries.
6. The rotary magnetic switch is built to be insulated from all internal parts, eliminating the risk of leakage.
7. Choose from a range of metallic colors for the main body of the torch: black, blue, gold, green, pink.
8. The thermal protection system prevents the torch from overheating by cutting off the power, in case of prolonged use on land, or when the torch has been exposed to temperatures above 70C. As soon as the torch cools off, the light comes back on.
9. The safety lock on the switch keep the torch from being accidentally switched on during transportation
Product Specifications - FF4x5 LED or AFO
Light Source 4 x 5W LED
Light Output 750 lumens
Casing Material Aluminum alloy, anti-corrosive anodized
Power Source 8 x AA Alkaline batteries 1.5V, or NiMH batteries 1.2V
Angle Of Light Beam 44 degrees
Color Temperature 6500K
Available Colors Black, blue, gold, green, pink
Burn Time 5 hours full lumen output on Lo, 2 hours full lumen output on Hi, followed by gradual reduction
Maximum Depth 100m
Size Dia. 68 x L. 217mm
Grip Lantern gip and one inch standard ball joint included
Weight 782g. (with batteries)
Bouyancy -269g. (with batteries in seawater)
Switching System Rotary magnetic switch system
Transportation Lock Locking switch keeps rotary magnetic switch ring in place
Front Glass Tempered optical glass