Cammenga 27 Phosphorescent Compass is built to the demanding specification MIL-PRF-10436N.
Go Where Other's Can't Go
They’ve been to battlefields all over the world. Now we embark upon the toughest battle yet…the battle against Cancer. Cammenga is proud to donate a portion of the proceeds from the sale of these pink compasses to the fight against breast cancer.
- Shockproof, damage-resistant design.
- Waterproof to considerable depths.
- Sandproof for extra durability.
- Accuracy +/- 40 mils.
- Performs flawlessly in temperatures ranging from -50° F to 150° F.
- Uncompromised by temperature changes due to its non-liquid filled needle housing.
- Uses a copper induction-damping ring that slows, settles and steadies the compass needle quickly.
- Constructed with a powder-coated, aluminum frame for optimal endurance.
- Proudly made with the highest quality in the U.S.A.