- Designed specifically for freediving and spearfishing
- Four programs: Pro, Free, Dynamic, Static
- Acoustic and visual alarms
- 500 progressive logbook
- Dual purpose design for use as casual watch
Drake is a revolutionary freediving and spearfishing computer. It has a completely modular construction and is extremely rugged and reliable. Even though the computer's dimensions are small (51mm in diameter), the visibility of digits on the screen is exemplary. The case has a spot-on design combining stainless steel with durable technopolymers. The four rounded buttons are low-profile, well-integrated with minimized clearance.
Beneath the device's modern and attractive watch-like appearance is hidden an elaborate software with four different apnea programs and careful consideration of how to display information on-screen for it to be accessed rapidly and intuitively.
The PRO program is particularly suitable for diving purists and extreme divers. It provides, among other information, the descent speed, ascent speed and total speed, duration of descent and ascent, “Time Ratio” between immersion time and the surface time (constantly updated), medium data and the useful function of Recommended Recovery Time for safety, set by the user for the prevention of Taravana.
The FREE program provides easy reading of and access to data. It is suitable for sea-running and underwater fishing and provides the necessary information on the most visible part of the display. By limiting the accessory data that characterize the program, PRO helps the diver to focus on the more practical aspects of the discipline.
The DYNAMIC program is for those who are training or practice the discipline horizontally. It has a special tank counter and has the ability to memorize training tables with times expressed in increments or decrements.
The STATIC program totally controls static breath-hold diving, both for training and for performance.
- Watch-style computer designed specifically for freediving and spearfishing
- No unnecessary dive algorithms
- Four dedicated apnea programs: Pro, Free, Dynamic, Static
- 9 memories per mode to program 9 different alarm configurations
- Acoustic and visual alarms, fully controllable
- Dual purpose design, wear it as an everyday watch
- Current and maximum depth
- Date and Time: Dual time zones
- Chronograph with Split times and Lap times
- Current dive time and temperature
- Recovery time between dives
- Ratio between recovery and dive time
- Depth alarms and time alarms
- 500 progressive logbook
- History of maximum depth, time, and total number of dives
- Sporty design for everyday wear
- Depth rating: 150 meters (495 feet)
- Durable construction
- Titanium rear case and screws, Stainless Steel and Plastic case
- Elastomer watch strap
- High-capacity user replaceable CR2430 battery