- Mixed gas dive computer
- Cressi RGBM Algorithm
- Easy to program air, nitrox and gauge modes
- Large numerical displays
- Versatile memory (logbook 70 hr or 60 dives)
Cressi's Giotto computer is a recreational tool with advanced features. It displays all the crucial dive information, such as depth, dive times, possible need of decompression, ascent rate and all the surface intervals between dives, on a large high-definition screen. The PCD (Priority Compartment Digit Display) system allows an easy and direct "dialogue" between the diver and the computer, ensuring a clear understanding of all the data needed at any given time and a perfect readability in any situation. The device's 3 button interface makes it effortless to program Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes from the first time a diver picks the computer up.
The clearly visible battery life indicator and distinct audible alarms deliver critical information as well as peace-of-mind during the dive. The Giotto can also be fully re-set after each use, making it an excellent choice for rental departments.
The computer uses a special algorithm created through a collaboration between Cressi and Bruce Wienke based on the Haldane model, integrated with RGBM factors for safe decompression calculations in repetitive multi-day dives and with gas mixes. The software handles two different hyper-oxygenated mixtures, which can be selected during the dive. Nitrogen absorption and release are continuously processed by the sophisticated software, taking into account the quantity of inert gas contained in the different mixtures that can be used.
The Giotto Dive Computer has a backlight function for low light or night diving conditions and runs on a user replaceable 3-Volt CR2430 battery.
- Tissues: 9 saturation half-times ranging from 2.5 to 480 minutes.
- ”Dive” Program: Full processing of dive data, including decompression if applicable, for every dive performed with Air or Nitrox.
- Full setting of FO2 parameters (oxygen percentage) from 21% and 99% and PO2 (oxygen partial pressure) between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar.
- Option to take a Nitrox dive after one with air (even while desaturating).
- Gage setting option (depth gauge and timer).
- Deep stop can be turned on or off.
- Replaceable protective display screen.
- User-replaceable batteries.
- Planning: decompression curve scrolling.
- User can switch units of measure from Metric (meters and C°) to Imperial (feet and F°).
- Visual and auditory alarms.
- Graphic CNS oxygen toxicity indicator.
- Backlit display
- Built-in calendar and clock.
- Log book (70 hr or 60 dives) complete with dive profile.
- Dive history saved.
- Option for full reset if needed, helpful when renting the device.
- PC/Mac interface with simulator and dive profile (optional)
- Dimensions: (D x H) 2.6" x 1" (65 x 27 mm)
- Weight: 4.77 oz. (135 g)