Incredible Color, High Definition Dive
• New firmware 4.0
• Hoseless tank pressure transmission
• Exclusive bi-directional communication
• Displays tank pressure, time remaining and current gas consumption
Icon HD BLACK EDITION dive computer is the new frontier in gas integrated dive computers. Whereas until now the dive computer was simply a passive receiver of information, with the new Mares bidirectional technology, Icon HD dive computer is ready to communicate actively with the tank module for an unprecedented level of safety and user friendliness. The combination with icon's high definition color display brings tank pressure information to a new level. Detailed numerical information is accompanied by intuitive, at-a-glance color coding. Blue and green means the pressure is above the mid tank warning, red means the pressure is below the reserve, orange and yellow for values inbetween.
The thresholds are set by the user for maximum customization.
EAN (NITROX) from 21% to 99%
With respect to 3.07, the following changes/improvements have been implemented:
- Complete re-design of the screen layout
- New features: underwater menu to change certain settings even during the dive, night mode, tissue saturation graph and runaway deco alarm.
- Improved color rendition in profile view and logbook profile.
- Addition of tank pressure profile in logbook profile view.
- Dive planner now allows input of surface interval and calculation of decompression dives.
- Addition of Danish language
Max Displayed Depth: 150 m (492ft)
Memory capacity: > 100hr
Profile Sampling Rates: 5 s
Dual time: No
Daily alarm: Yes
Battery Power Indicator: Yes
Lithium Battery: Yes
Plan Mode: Yes
Choice of Metrical/Imperial Units: Yes
Fresh and Seawater Settings: Yes
Residual Nitrogen Reset: Yes
Option to exclude audible alarms: Yes
Exclusion of "Uncontrolled Ascent": Yes
Ascent Rate Indicator: Yes
Ascent Rate Digital Indicator (m/min - ft/min): Yes
Altitude Adjustment: Yes