The Neptune Space Predator is the newest innovation in the Neptune Series of full face masks. Listed in the 2010 Buyers Guide in Sport Diver Magazine, this latest edition to the Neptune Space mask series is constructed with parts made of Anticorodal®, a lightweight and durable aluminum compound used in aeronautics for applications requiring high mechanical resistance.
The front cover of the mask's state-of-the-art integrated regulator is made of laser-cut Anticorodal®. This portion of the regulator has a light gold finish recalling the helmets of the first deep water divers.
PredatorThe adjustable knob, its external trim screw, the laser-cut and hand finished frame, and the six fast release buckles are all made of AISI 316 stainless steel. The sturdy feeling of the masks design allows divers to make sensitive micro adjustments to the airflow, even when using gloves.
Surface treatments protect the mask from salt water damage and tech polymer protection treatments allow the Neptune Space Predator to be used in extreme conditions.
The Predator has a low internal volume, an improved visual field, and an integrated surface air valve. It can be used with a communication unit and many accessories. The total weight of the mask is 1030 g (2.28lb) with a positive buoyancy of just 232 g (0.5lb), creating a light and comfortable fit.
The Predator is specifically designed for professional and high performance applications and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- State-of-the-art integrated regulator
- Reduced internal volume
- Improved visual field; visible light transfer of visor is 92%
- Premium grade silicone rubber bellos-type skirt (30-45mm, double that of a conventional mask)
- Durable, scratch-resistant visor
- 4-position adjustable exhaust valve
- Patented 3-D equalization system
- Six strap head harness, providing firm mask positioning and quick mask donning and doffing
- Integrated surface air valve
- Easy access rubber purge button
- Total weight of 1030 g (2.28 lbs) and a positive buoyancy of 232 g (0.5 lb), providing a light and comfortable fit
- Can be used with a communication unit and various Neptune System accessories
- Two sizes Small/Medium and Medium/Large