Not available for sale outside of the U.S. and Caribbean.Brimming with all the tech and performance features serious divers seek and Oceanic's trademark ease-of-use, the Veo 2.0 could not only be your first PDC, but the last you'll ever need.
Technology has never been easier. Brimming with all the tech and performance features serious divers seek and Oceanic's trademark ease-of-use, the Veo 2.0 could not only be your first PDC, but the last you'll ever need. The Veo 2.0 is a relatively basic computer, but comes with features including a a full menu of audible and visual alarms for everything from nitrox settings to depth, time and deco status. You also get a backlight function (you set the duration) and the option of downloading your profiles to a PC. The Veo 2.0 features large, easy-to-read digits and well-designed bar graphs to make monitoring your ascent rate and nitrogen loading easy.
- Powered by Oceanic's Exclusive Dual Algorithm™ - lets you choose the decompression algorithm basis that best suits your diving needs without compromising safety.
- 3 Operating Modes: NORM (Air and Nitrox), GAUGE (with run timer) and FREE (tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free)
- 2 Operating Buttons allow “Step Forward” and “Fast Scroll” Interface for streamlined access and setting of personal options
- Air or single Nitrox mix to 50% O2
- Audible Alarm with flashing LED light and User Acknowledgement
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer – Maybe turned on or off. 2 minute countdown at half your max depth, for dives greater than 80 ft / 25m
- SmartGlo Backlighting senses ambient light, enabling the backlight only in low light conditions, conserving battery life
- Single button access to "Last Dive" display (max depth & bottom time)
- Data Retention - maintains calculations indefinitely when the battery is changed
- 24 dive on-unit log book
- History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temp
- Optional PC Interface with OceanLog Download and Settings Upload
- Firmware Auto-Update: download and install the latest firmware – these may be operational improvements or even new features