The OrcaTorch D530 is an impressive dive light that packs enough power, max 1300 lumens, to be a primary dive light, yet compact enough to be a great backup light.
ORCATORCH D530 is a must-have primary dive light for divers. Its 1300 lumen output and 8-degree super focus beam angle provide a concentrated long beam shot. The light uses a titanium alloy side switch that offers 2 lighting modes, the high mode 1300 lumens and the low mode 380 lumens, which allows for easy operation underwater. The LED indicator light located on the switch button also lets you know the battery's remaining charge.
- Uses CREE LED, max 1300 lumens;
- Uses 1*18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery;
- 8° super focus beam angle;
- Easy operation with side titanium alloy button switch;
- Battery indicator;
- Safe lock function prevents misoperation;
- Intelligent Over-Heat protection;
- Water pressure resistant construction, depth rated to 150 meters;
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation;
- Over-discharge protection function;
- Aircraft-grade high-strength aluminum material;
- Alloy aluminum reflector with professional optical analysis, etc.
8° Super Focus Beam Angle
Brings you laser-like focus lighting. Multiple application for all kinds of diving scenes
The LED indicator light located on the switch button also lets you know the battery's remaining charge.
Powered by One 18650 USB Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions: 142mm(Length) x 25.5mm(Diameter) x 35.5mm(Head)
Net Weight: 136g (excluding battery）
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- Orcatorch D530 1050 Lumens Light
- USB Rechargeable 18650 Lithium-Ion Battery
- Micro USB Cable
- Spare O-Rings
- User Manual