- 3mm elastic neoprene
- One-piece fullsuit for men
- Back zipper with a lanyard
- Front Mesh Skin insert
- For diving, freediving, snorkeling, and other water sports
The Seac Sense Long diving suit is made from a 3mm neoprene, which is a new generation of a superelastic material. This Seac men’s wetsuit has a front Mesh Skin insert that is useful for spearfishers and surfers and adds some more protection for divers’ skin from corals or jellyfish stings. In the neck and arms area, this wetsuit has an insert of the Smooth Skin neoprene with an AquaStop effect to keep you warm and prevent water flushing.
The Seac Sense Long is a Fullsuit with full-length sleeves and pants combined into one piece.
- Find the real Sense of a wetsuit. Dive with this suit to understand what it’s like when your fullsuit does not intrude into sensations of waves and water currents and, at the same time, warms your body.
- Like a second skin. Due to the new generation of super elastic neoprene, the suit fits snugly. It does not interfere with your movements during any water sport.
Put on and take off momentarily. This diving suit has a back stainless steel zip and a long lanyard. It is easy to put on and take off quickly, even without the help of your diving buddy.
Buy Seac Sense Long Man’s Wetsuit for diving in warm water; snorkeling, freediving, and other water sports (surfing, windsurfing, water skiing, SUP) in temperate water.
- Wetsuit for diving in warm water
- For freediving, snorkeling, swimming, spearfishing, surfing, windsurfing, water skiing, SUP in temperate water (68-86F/20-30C)
- Designed for men
- 3mm neoprene
- A new generation of a superelastic material
- One-piece Fullsuit
- Back zip wetsuit
- With a lanyard along the back
- Front Mesh Skin inserts
- Smooth Skin inserts in the neck and arms area for an AquaStop effect