- 2mm Neoprene and Nylon
- Two-piece men’s wetsuit
- Chest pad
- Knees and elbows reinforcements
- For spearfishing
The Seac Makaira Camo wetsuit for men is made of two different materials: the outer layer of 2mm neoprene and the soft inner layer of nylon. This men’s spearfishing wetsuit is in a two-piece design. A wetsuit jacket with a built-in hood attaches to high-waisted pants with a double clip toggle.
The Seac Makaira men’s wetsuit is stitched with double-thread flatlock seams. This stitching makes a spearfishing wetsuit more elastic and resistible. The two-piece spearfishing wetsuit has a chest pad to protect the fish hunter’s chest. Knees and elbows are reinforced with Supratex pads – glued rubber inserts.
- Disguise yourself. The Seac Makaira wetsuit will be an excellent camouflage while spearfishing in the azure seawater.
- Comfortable fit. The fabric of the Seac wetsuit gently snugs your body. Wrists, ankles, and neck cuffs are made with some spandex (Lycra) to prevent tightness in those areas.
- No sunburns and no chills. Neoprene and nylon will protect your skin from the sun's rays on the surface. At the same time, the thickness of this material is enough to keep you warm while spearfishing or freediving in warm or temperate water.
Buy Seac Makaira Man’s Camo Wetsuit for spearfishing and freediving in warm or temperate water. This wetsuit is designed for men. It is lightweight and resistant to abrasion or damage.
- Wetsuit for spearfishing and freediving in warm or temperate water
- Designed for men
- 2mm Neoprene outer layer
- Smooth Nylon inner layer
- Wrists, ankles, and neck cuffs with Lycra addition
- Soft and elastic material
- Two-piece wetsuit
- Jacket with a built-in hood
- High-waisted pants
- Double clip toggle
- Double-thread flatlock seams
- Abrasion resistance
- Chest pad
- Knees and elbows Supratex reinforcements
- Blue camouflage
- UV protection