- Permanently sealed – No waterproof doors or O-rings to maintain.
- Full 1080p HD video at 60fps or 30fps.
- 16MP SONY® CMOS image sensor for sharp, colorful pictures.
- 130° Fisheye Lens – Get close to your subject and still fit everything into the picture.
Point. Shoot. Enjoy.
Small and ergonomic, the Micro 2.0 camera is easy to handle underwater, operating with three wide “Piano Key” controls. With a 16MP SONY® CMOS Image Sensor for stunning still images, full 1080p HD video and a built-in 130-degree Fisheye Lens, the Micro 2.0 provides everything needed to capture and share your underwater encounters down to 200 feet/60 meters.
Permanently sealed and flood proof
The Micro 2.0 has no doors or openings that could possibly leak. With 64GB of onboard memory, high capacity internal battery and WiFi, there's no need for memory cards, batteries, O-rings, or maintenance.
Easy to expand
An Easy Setup Guide provides a fast and intuitive way to select a color correction mode for your diving environment. Get even more color out of your shots by easily expanding the Micro 2.0 camera with one or two Sea Dragon Lights and Flex-Connect Trays, Grips, Arms and accessories.
WiFi to wirelessly preview, download and share pictures/videos to smart phone or tablet with free SeaLife Micro Cam app.
- Four Land & Sea™ scene modes - Land, Dive, Snorkel, and Light
- Three built-in underwater color correction filters
- “Piano Key” controls for easy operation, with or without gloves
- Picture in Video - Take still images while recording full HD video
- Easy Set-up Mode with simple menu selections
- 64GB internal memory holds 25,000 16MP still images or 29,000 14MP still images;
- 12 hours 1080p @ 30fps or 6 hours 1080p @ 60fps
- Waterproof to 200ft / 60m
- Ultra-compact design For easy handling and lightweight travel
- Fully rubber armored and shock resistant
- Instant focus lens from 12in / 30cm to infinity
- Select an ISO setting from Auto, 100, 200, 400 and 800
- Exposure Value (EV) is adjustable from -2.0 to +2.0 in 0.3 increments
- Continuous Shooting mode shoots 1 frame per second, and Time Lapse mode shoots still images at set time intervals
- Upside-down shooting mode saves images and videos upright when camera is mounted upside down
- 2350 mAh / 3.7V / 8.7Wh internal lithium rechargeable battery for 3+ hours of operation
- Large 2.4” TFT Color LCD for easy on-camera viewing
- Soft Rubber grip design for sure grip
- Easily expandable with one or two Sea Dragon Photo/Video/Dive Lights and Flex-Connect accessories
What's in the Box:
- Micro 2.0 64GB WiFi underwater camera
- Wrist strap
- Lens Cap
- USB adapter/cable
- Wall charger, plug and international wall charger adapters
- Camera pouch
- Instruction manual
Micro 2.0 64GB Specifications
|Image Sensor||16 SONY® megapixel 1/2.3" CMOS image sensor|
|Image Resolution||16MP (130° 4608x3456 4:3), 14MP (4608x3072 3:2), 12MP (4608x2592 16:9), 9MP (3456x2592 4:3), 7MP (3456x1944 16:9), 4MP(2304x1728 4:3), 3MP (2304x1296 16:9), 2MP (1920x1080 16:9)|
|Picture File Format||JPEG|
|Movie Resolution||Full 1080p HD at 60fps, 1296p at 30fps*, 1080p at 30fps, 720p at 120fps, 720p at 60fps, 720p at 30fps, 480p at 240fps
|Video File Format||MPEG4 h.264 (.mp4)|
|Focal Length||3.5 mm (film equivalent = 20mm)|
|Focus Type||Instant fixed focus lens|
|Focus Ranges||1 foot (30cm) to infinity|
|Field of View||130° Super Wide, 100° Wide, and 80° Standard|
|Shutter Speed||Land: 1/25 to 1/2000 second
Underwater: 1/45 to 1/2000 second
|Scene Modes||Land Auto, Snorkel, Dive, External Light|
|Shooting Modes||Single, Continuous (1 frame per second), Time Lapse,
AEB (Auto Exposure Bracketing), Burst (Shoots 5 pictures within 1 second)
|LCD||2.4" TFT LCD color display|
|Memory||Internal: 64GB (25,000 16MP still images or 29,000 14MP still images ; 12 hours 1080p @ 30fps or 6 hours 1080p @ 60fps)|
|Power||Internal 2400 mAh (Li-ion)|
3+ hours (Approximately 1000+ images/ 3+ hours video), 2350 mAh / 3.7V / 8.7Wh. Battery maintains 70% of its original power after 1000 cycles. Battery can be replaced by SeaLife Service Center.
|Charge Time||AC Wall Charger: 5v / 1 amp: 3 hours ; USB Charger 5v / .05 amp : 6 hours|
|WiFi Range||225ft (69m) with a clear line of sight between camera and smartphone -
less with obstructions like walls and trees
Microphone: Yes (Mono)
|Certification||CE, ROHS, FCC|
|Weight||10.1 oz. (279g)|
4.2" x 2.1" x 2.9"
|Depth||Individually depth tested to 200ft (60m)|
Underwater: 33 degrees F to 110 degrees F (5 degrees C to 44 degrees C)
|Storage Temp.||-20 degrees F to 140 degrees F (-29 degrees C to 60 degrees C)|
|Tripod Mount||Standard 1/4-20 tripod threads|
|Shockproof||3ft / 1m|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty