Were always dreaming to take that breathtaking shark photo or capture a perfect shot of a flying fish? The SeaLife AquaPod is designed to help you shoot close up underwater pictures and videos while maintaining a safe and comfortable distance from your subject.
The tool is extremely simple to use. All you have to do is set your camera on “SPY” mode for still images or change it to a video mode and press the shutter button for videos. For best results it is important to hold the AquaPod steady, and make smooth, gentle movements. This will help you keep the lens focused on the subject. The AquaPod can also be extended from 18 inches (46cm) to 53 inches (135cm).
As for the construction quality, the instrument is made of sturdy non-corrosive materials that are resistant to salt water. The wrist strap and a mount for GoPro cameras are the icing on a cake, making SeaLife Underwater AquaPodan ideal underwater photography accessory.
- Fits all SeaLife cameras and cameras with a standard 1/4-20 tripod mount;
- Includes a quick-release plate for mounting a GoPro camera;
- Built-in self image mirror;
- Anodized aluminum and stainless steel hardware;
- Includes lanyard with clip and rubber grip for secure hold;
- Compact and lightweight for easy travel;
- Extends from 18 inches (46 cm) to 53 inches (135 cm).