Suunto D6i Novo Zulu Wrist Computer with USB Cable
- Dive computer algorithm - Suunto RGBM
- 5 modes including freediving
- Gas-switching between up to 3 gases
- 3D compass
- Optional wireless air integration
A robust dive computer with a digital compass in a steel casing with an extremely durable Zulu strap.
Suunto D6i Novo Zulu is a watch-sized dive computer for those who take their diving seriously. Including a tilt-compensated digital compass and wireless air integration (provided by the optional Suunto Transmitter), Suunto D6i is in favor with professional divers. The device has five dive modes - air, Nitrox, free dive, gauge, and off. The Air mode is used for diving with standard air. The Nitrox mode allows you to preset three different gas mixes (with between 21% and 99% oxygen) and set PO2 values for each individual gas. In gauge mode, Suunto D6i Novo Zulu works as a bottom timer and provides accurate profile sampling and bookmarking functions. Finally, if you're serious about breath-hold diving, the free dive mode puts all the functionality you need at your fingertips. The D6i Novo Zulu samples depth three times a second and gives you highly accurate data on the true depth reached.
After your dive, you can easily transfer your dive data to your computer for further analysis using the optional Suunto DM4 software, which includes a detailed logbook featuring a graphical representation of all your dives. You can also test upcoming dives and view no-decompression time data for different depths with the built-in dive planner.
In addition to being a full-featured dive computer, Suunto D6i Novo Zulu is also a stylishly designed timepiece that can be worn on an everyday basis. The computer measures 1.97" (50 mm) in diameter with a thickness of 0.61" (16 mm) and weighs a mere 3.98 oz. (113 g). The extremely durable Zulu strap, originally designed for military use, can take heavy-duty wear and tear and is widely trusted by professional divers. It is easy to adjust on wetsuit but also most comfortable around wrist when not diving.
- Full continuous decompression algorithm - Suunto RGBM
- Gas-switching between up to three gases
- Five modes: air, nitrox, gauge, free and off
- Innovative apnea timer, and a timer in air/nitrox modes
- Integrated tilt-compensated 3D digital compass
- Updateable firmware
- Optional wireless air integration – current cylinder pressure, remaining air time
- Built-in dive planner
- Measurements: 48.5 x 45.6 x 15.9 mm / 1.91 x 1.8 x 0.63 "
- Weight:137 g / 4.83 oz
- Bezel material: Stainless steel
- Glass material: Sapphire crystal
- Case material: Steel
- Strap material: Textile material