Suunto MB-6 NORMAL (NORTH) Compass
The Suunto MB-6 is a classic military design that was originally issued to officers during World War II. The compass itself is very compact and has a rugged protective Â "matchbox" style housing that it can slide in and out of. Even though the case is slightly larger than an actual matchbox it is still suitable for pocket carry. Â
The compass includes "gunsights" on top of the case and has a small mirror drops below the base of the dial allowing to take a more accurate bearing. There is also a built-in clinometer for measuring height and slope angles. Thanks to the luminous needle the compass is easy to read even in poor visibility conditions. Â
All in all the compass is very tough accurate and suitable for a variety of situations such as navigation at high elevation marine use or simple recreational travelling.
Note the compass is balanced for Northern hemisphere.
- High grade steel needle with jewel bearing
- Balanced for northern hemisphere
- Highly durable matchbox style mirror sighting compass
- Adjustable declination correction scale
- Luminescent markings for working in low light
- Compass accuracy: 3 degrees
- Compass resolution: 2 degrees