XS Scuba Miflex Low Pressure Hoses
>Extreme Abrasion Resistance
MIFLEX hoses feature an external nylon safety braiding designed to outperform and outlive traditional rubber hoses.
Two styles: Regulator low pressure and BC quick-disconnect hoses.
Patent-pending MIFLEX double braiding design.
Polyurethane compound liner.
Polyester inner layer with nylon outer layer braiding.
Fittings and sleeves of UNI EN12164 CW 614N chrome plated brass.
MIFLEX braided hoses are tightly bound and fixed to the hose core by brass sleeves.
Double braiding also resists UV rays out of the water, extending the life span of the hose.
Lightweight and Flexible
- More than 30% lighter in weight when compared to rubber hoses of the same length
- Kink-resistant design
- Tie an MIFLEX hose into a tight knot and the flow of air remains continuous through the hose
- Made in Italy
- Minimum burst pressure exceeding 250 BAR (over 3600 psi) more than twice that of most rubber hoses
- Automated assembly and testing lines designed and manufactured exclusively for MIFLEX
- Each and every MIFLEX hose is subjected to more than 30 individual performance and safety tests
- Certified and tested to EN250 Standard
- Fitting have 5.2 mm internal bore
- Hose diameter – External 12 mm, Internal 6.5mm
|Type||Reg and Octo Accessories|
|What's in the Box||
Miflex Low Pressure Hoses
|Warranty Information||Full manufacture warranty.|
|Mfg Part||MLP06 - MLP84|